Hand-crafted Specialty Beers from BrauStil
BrauStil is an open-site brewer of superb specialty beers in the heart of Frankfurt. Since January 2014, our brewery has been crafting exceptional beers with an emphasis on using predominantly organic ingredients. We offer a regularly changing range of domestic, international and proprietary beer styles which enjoy great popularity beyond the city limits of Frankfurt and even abroad.
Our key features:
- open production (brewery)
- traditional handcrafted production
- highest quality raw materials and products
- predominantly organic and mostly regional ingredients
- no filtration, no pasteurization, no stabilization
- natural carbonation from the fermentation process
- beer as a nutritionally valuable food
- regularly changing range of regional, national and international beer styles
- brewery and shop
- special events to foster community interest
- a spacious and covered beer garden in the heart of Frankfurt’s Nordend
Enjoy our beer garden with freshly tapped beers in 0.25l and 0.40l glasses. Of course, we also serve an assortment of specialty wines, lemonades, coffee and snacks.
Our bottle shop offers all of our beers, a bespoke choice of beers from regional breweries and BrauStil swag. Check out our online shop for bottled beers as well as specialty items and merchandise.
For us, sustainability is a core value. Since our opening in 2014, we have been using predominantly organic malt and hops, and for electricity we rely on genuine renewable energy from “LichtBlick”.
We happily accept that this costs a little more, as it allows us to make a small contribution to our responsibility for our environment and our society.
We also support Slow Food’s ideals of good, clean and fair food. By choosing our products, you too have the opportunity to make a conscious decision.